Through this program, CEO-UAB as a university research centre specializing in Olympic studies and sports, aims to strengthen and enhance collaboration with the UAB departments to support graduate studies in Olympic and sport related areas undertaken at the UAB.
The program is open to all doctoral students who have officially registered their work in a UAB Department.
1. We provide special conditions for using the centre’s library services including: temporary workspace, priority in the loan services or advice on accessing academic resources.
2. We facilitate PhD students’ participation in academic events and workshops organized by the centre itself or by institutions collaborating.
3. We assist PhD students in connecting with international experts in Olympic studies.
4. We support PhD students in obtaining funding for their studies or to access grants and specialized training courses (e.g. grant program of the International Olympic Committee and the Olympic Studies Graduate International Olympic Academy).
1. PhD students will be considered a member of CEO-UAB research team as PhD Student, no involving any contract relation.
2. Students should mention their participation in the programme in all publications and conference presentations resulting from their research work.